To celebrate this first episode, I’m giving away a $25 Amazon gift card! Listen to the show to find out how to win. Contest ends Thursday, September 22, 2016.
To register for this year’s EC3, go to the following link:
Here are some of the highlights of this week’s episode:
- In the 1970s, when the Evangelism Council (now EC3) began, there were over 500 full-time evangelists employed by the NAD. Today, that number is less than 50.
- The Evangelism Council is now known as the Evangelism Conference, EC3 for short.
- The 3 is for the threefold mission of preparing, proclaiming, and propelling a culture of evangelism in the local church.
- The needs of the world hasn’t changed, the way we approach people has. Unless the church adapts, we’ll be irrelevant.
- The Gospel is always relevant; it’s our task to show its relevance.
- Many of the founders of Adventism ministered based on imagination, rather than memory.
- If someone shows up to your church this weekend and leaves with the same information about Jesus, your sermon has missed the goal.
EC3 is not exclusive to Southern Union constituents, but we also invite those of the North American Division and beyond to join us November 6 – 9, 2016 on the beautiful campus of Southern Adventist University located at 4881 Taylor Circle Collegedale, TN 37315.
A $29.00 online registration fee per person is required. Proceeds from registration fees will be benefit a local charity or Community Service Organization.
You can follow Roger Hernandez on Social Media at: